Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Center
Are you having pain in your shoulder or elbow? The Center for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery at UAMS provides the very latest and best treatments for patients with minor or major orthopedic disorders of the shoulder and elbow, including shoulder replacements.
The Center for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery is making exciting repairs that weren’t possible just a few years ago.
Services provided by the Center for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery include:
- Arthroscopic and open rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic and open stabilization procedures for the shoulder
- Total joint replacement of the shoulder and elbow for arthritis
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Fracture fixation of the shoulder and elbow
- Nerve decompression
- Arthroscopic synovectomy of the shoulder and elbow for rheumatoid arthritis
- Arthroscopic release of the stiff shoulder and elbow
So whether your shoulder has been injured or you are in pain due to arthritis, our caring and compassionate staff is uniquely qualified to treat your condition. And our staff works closely with UAMS’ physical therapists to ensure that you return to your normal activities as quickly as possible.
For an appointment, please ask your primary care physician for a referral or make an appointment with our Center for Primary Care.
Learn more about our orthopedics services at UAMS.