T. Glenn Pait, M.D., Spine Clinic
The T. Glenn Pait, M.D., Spine Clinic provides state-of-the-art treatment and rehabilitation for injuries related to aging or athletic activities.
A multidisciplinary team cares for patients with spine problems. The team includes:
- A surgical spine specialist.
- A nonsurgical spine specialist.
- The spine physiatrist (a rehabilitation physician who deals with problems of the spine).
- The pain management specialist.
- The psychiatrist.
- The psychologist.
- Special nurses attuned to afflictions of the spine.
- Pharmacologists who have a special talent in dealing with the medications that help with problems of the spine.
- The geriatrician, who will help care for the more mature individuals and their spines.
- As well as physical therapists.
The center also provides “prehabilitation,” which can be especially helpful to those with degenerative diseases, certain tumors, traumas or infections. For example, patients who need to have surgery can undergo a pre-operative program of exercise, reconditioning and diet to make their surgical outcome more successful.
Appointments with the T. Glenn Pait, M.D., Spine Clinic are by referral only. Please contact your primary care doctor or visit one of our doctors in the Center for Primary Care to obtain a referral.
If you prefer to call and request an appointment, please call 501-526-7212 for new patients, returning patients and referral appointments.
For your first appointment, please bring a photo ID and your insurance card along with a list of any medications you’re taking, including over-the-counter medications. You should also bring any medical records you can provide, including slides or test results from other clinics.
For future appointments, please provide updated medical and insurance information.
Location: 1st floor of the Jackson T. Stephens Spine & Neurosciences Institute
Parking is available in Parking 3 at the corner of Cedar and Capitol. Valet parking is available in front of the Spine Institute for a fee.
- Take the Spine Institute bridge at Level 2B in Parking 3.
- Take the elevator down to the first floor.