Contact Lens Fitting
Another way the UAMS Jones Eye Institute makes your visit to see one of our eye experts a great experience is the added convenience of our on-site contact lens service.
Whether you are referred by your ophthalmologist or call to make an appointment on your own, we can meet all of your contact lens needs.
If you have a current lens prescription, Jones Eye Institute staff members can order almost any contact lens available on the market, including disposable, tinted and colored lenses. Acuvue and Surevue lenses are stocked on site. And if the lenses you choose must be ordered, they will arrive within a week.
Our contact lens fitting service offers you:
- Training from an experienced specialist
- An accurate and comfortable fit
- Comprehensive training on insertion, removal and care of your contact lens
- Basic products for your contact lens
- Up to four months of follow up appointments to monitor the health of your eyes and status of your contact lens
So if you’re looking for the personal attention and care you won’t find by ordering lenses online, please call the UAMS Jones Eye Institute’s contact lens service for one-stop contact lens service.