Reasons to Have Your Hearing Tested
Please review the following to determine whether you should contact UAMS to have your hearing tested.
- You are having difficulty hearing in groups or noisy situations
- You are missing sounds you once enjoyed (music, birds chirping, etc.)
- You are having difficulty hearing female voices and/or children’s voices
- Family and friends seem concerned about your hearing
- You feel like people mumble or fail to speak clearly
- You can hear but don’t understand conversation
- Family history of hearing loss
- Difficulty hearing on the telephone
- You hear ringing or noises in your ears
For more information on hearing tests, contact our Audiology Clinic.