UAMS Student and Employee Health Services
Student and Employee Health Services (SEHS) provides the following services as required by UAMS policy for employees and current students.
- Administration and reading of a TB skin test, follow–up with conversion or Provision of a Health Card
- Color Vision Screening
- DLAM allergy screening and clearance letter to DLAM
- Blood Pressure check
- N-95 clearance
- Respirator exams
- Monitor on campus exposures
STUDENTS: How to Upload to GUS
Please follow the link below for instructions on how to upload Student Pre-Enrollment Forms, Immunizations, Titers, TB Screenings, Exemption Letters from your Physician, or Physician Letters.
SEHS/POEM Main Clinic & Satellite Clinic: 4301 West Markham Central Building, Little Rock, AR 72205. Located on the ground floor of the Central Building at rooms G 600 & G 820 off the corridor leading to the parking deck (Parking 2)
- Main Clinic: 501-686-6565 or 501-686-6381. Open from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday Closed for Holidays.
- SEHS/POEM Satellite Clinic: 501-686-8810 or 501-686-6144. Open from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM Monday through Friday Closed for Holidays
|Occupational Health and Safety|
|Employee Assistance Program|
|UAMS Fitness Center|
|TB Readers list 2019|
|Student Pre-Enrollment Form|
Visit the Occupational Health and Safety Department page.