UAMS Student and Employee Health Services
Student and Employee Health Services (SEHS) provides the following services as required by UAMS policy for employees and current students.
- Employee Physicals – UAMS required
- Research animal medical screening
- N-95 / PPE medical screening
- Spirometry screening
- Audiometry screening
- CVS – Color vision screening
- Employee Random drug screens
- Administration and reading of a TB skin test, follow–up with conversion or Provision of a Health Card
- Employee DOT – direct observation therapy
- Employee Chest x-ray
- Blood pressure check
- Monitor on campus exposures
STUDENTS: How to Upload to GUS
Please follow the link below for instructions on how to upload Student Pre-Enrollment Forms, Immunizations, Titers, TB Screenings, Exemption Letters from your Physician, or Physician Letters.
Student and Employee Health: 4301 West Markham Central Building, Little Rock, AR 72205. Located on the ground floor of the Central Building at rooms G 600 & G 820 off the corridor leading to the parking deck (Parking 2)
- Main Clinic (G600): 501-686-6565 or 501-686-6381. Open from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday Closed for Holidays.
- Satellite Clinic (G820): 501-686-8810 or 501-686-6144. Open from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM Monday through Friday Closed for Holidays
|Occupational Health and Safety|
|Employee Assistance Program|
|UAMS Fitness Center|
|TB Readers list 2019|
|Student Pre-Enrollment Form|
Visit the Occupational Health and Safety Department page.