Regional Family Medical Centers
At UAMS, we want to serve Arkansans in all areas of our state. Our goal is to help Arkansans receive high-quality medical care through local primary care centers. Since these clinics are an outreach of UAMS, medical providers in rural areas and smaller cities have access to the state-of-the-art technology and equipment used at our UAMS Medical Center.
Our 14 Family Medical Centers are located in every region of the state of Arkansas. Some of our clinics specialize in meeting the needs of veterans or children; however, each clinic focuses on providing primary care to the residents in that area. Each clinic is associated with at least one hospital in that region to provide the types of care and facilities not usually provided in a clinic. When specialized treatment is necessary, the clinic doctors can refer patients to nearby hospitals or to UAMS. Every clinic is connected to UAMS and has access to specialized treatment and services.
Our clinics include:
- El Dorado Veterans Administration Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- UAMS Family Medical Center – Fort Smith
- UAMS Family Medical Center – Helena
- UAMS Family Medical Center – Magnolia
- UAMS Family Medical Center – Jonesboro
- UAMS Family Medical Centers – Northwest
- Pine Bluff
- UAMS Family Medical Center – Pine Bluff
- Pine Bluff Veterans Administration Community Based Outpatient Clinic
These clinics provide a wide range of medical services for patients ranging in age from birth to seniors, including medical treatment for acute and chronic conditions. Our doctors are continuously educated on new breakthroughs in medical care through the UAMS research and education programs, so we can provide the best in personalized care to you and your family members.
To learn more about our regional clinics, please use the links above.