The lobby is named for Arkansas philanthropists Josephine Raye and Doyle W. Rogers.
- It features natural light and pillars of Arkansas limestone, along with glass etchings representing the state’s geography: mountains, plains, fields, forests, lakes, streams, rocks and minerals.
- Terrazzo floors, a two-story-high ceiling and chandeliers help create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for patients, family and visitors.
- A Steinway grand piano, a gift from the Stella Boyle Smith Trust, will play soothing music automatically but also can be used for special events.
- Nearby Lobby Café offers gourmet coffee, baked goods, soups and salads.
- Information desks and nearby Family Resource Center provide information about UAMS, medical issues and Central Arkansas.
Read more about our Healing by Design.