Ready to Make a Change?
If you’re tired of the ho-hum and are looking for a place where doing the extraordinary is ordinary, learn more about this exciting career path! Apply online and find the career of your dreams at UAMS Health. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Arkansas Rad Tech community is a tight-knit one, and you probably have friends and colleagues who work at UAMS Health. Have you thought about joining them? We’d like to share some of the reasons you may now find UAMS a great place to begin the next phase of your career:
- Some positions eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $15,000
- Recent adjustment to market-competitive salaries
- Career advancement with clinical ladder
- Various shifts available
- Lodging program if you live more than 45 miles outside of Little Rock
Positive and Passionate Culture
Your career isn’t just about the salary and health insurance. You’re in healthcare because you are passionate about helping others. The culture at UAMS offers a unique mix of a compassionate and challenging work environment and generous time off unlike anywhere else in Arkansas.
- Variety of work settings including our hospital, outpatient clinics and the new Ortho & Spine Hospital, Urology Center on Rodney Parham and Colonel Glenn Imaging Center (MRI only)
- A learning environment with opportunities to use the latest technology
- Complex patients you’ll likely not see anywhere else
- Colleagues who are passionate about providing the best care for their patients
- Technology and therapies available only at UAMS
- A work schedule that leaves plenty of time for friends and family
- Opportunities to explore other healthcare fields
Find out Why our Radiology Technologist Love Working at UAMS Health
Inpatient Diagnostic Radiology Technologist
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer