Map & Directions
To reach the hospital or the Psychiatric Research Institute from I-630, take the Pine/Cedar Street Exit and go west on 7th Street to Entrance 1 at the intersection with Hooper Drive.
To reach the Outpatient Center, the Spine Institute, the Myeloma Institute, the Cancer Institute and the Eye Institute, take the Pine/Cedar Street exit and go north on Pine Street. Turn left at Entrance 3 onto Capitol Avenue.
To reach the Aging Institute or Family Medical Center, take the Pine/Cedar Street exit and go west on 7th street to Jack Stephens Drive, turn north and enter the appropriate parking lot.
Entrance 2 and Parking 2 are accessible from Markham Street at the intersection with Hooper Drive.
Some of our medical services and clinics are located at:
- Freeway Medical Center – Just east of Little Rock Clarion Hotel at University Avenue and Interstate 630
- Financial Centre Parkway in West Little Rock – Pyramid Place at 11300 Financial Centre Parkway
- UAMS Neighborhood Clinic at Rahling Road – 1811 Rahling Road in the Chenal area of West Little Rock
- UAMS Neighborhood Clinic in Maumelle – 102 Town Centre Drive
- Orthopaedic Clinic in West Little Rock – 2 Shackleford W. Boulevard
Pathways Pocket Guide
Print the UAMS Pathways pocket guide to help you find your way.
Cost to Park
Patient/visitor parking is $1.25 for the first hour, with each additional hour $.75, up to a maximum of $7 a day. There is no charge for the first 30 minutes. A weekly pass is available for $10. Patients who have their parking cards validated in their respective clinic receive a discount on the fee.
For a $10 fee, valet parking is available for your convenience.